International Economics & Trade
|Tuition Fee / Year||￥30,000 (RMB)|
This program develops the skills necessary to work in the fields of international marketing and international investment.
Graduates are expected to acquire knowledge and capabilities as follows:
• The basic theories behind economics, commerce, finance, management and accounting
• Understand the economic and trade policies in major countries and districts as well as the current theories of international economics and trade
• Have a deep understanding of current economic and social issues, which is guided by their broad international outlook
• The capacity to make economic analyses and decisions, have international business negotiations, and to execute import and export operations
Economics, Econometrics, Business Statistics, International Trade Theory, International Trade Practice, International Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management and Organization, Cross-Culture Management, International Trade and Investment.
• Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
• Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and university regulations
and respect Chinese customs
• High school graduation with GPA 2.7 or above, or its equivalent ( A LEVEL: CCD or above / IB: 26 or above)
English profiency has to fulfill one of the following requirements:
• Native speakers of English
• IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL: 80 (iBT) or above received within the last two years
• The previous degree was fully taught in English
• Pass SILC English Language Proficiency Test. (For more information about this test, please contact SILC Admission at email@example.com)
Graduates who meet the requirements of both SHU and UTS will receive two degrees, one from each of the universities.