International Economics & Trade
|Tuition Fee / Year||￥29800 (RMB)|
About the Program
1. IntroductionThe BA program of the International Economics and Trade is a four-year program
established on the fundamental economics and emphasizes on the theories and policie
of international economics, international trade, and overseas investment in the global
economy, as well as on the operation of international trade and overseas investment in
real world practices. The program is designed to help students develop a solid core o
analytic skills that will be of value in meeting such challenges in subsequent professiona
1) Mastered the necessary computer skills.
2) Have certain analytical ability, creativity and decision-making ability.
3) Desired to learn the economic theories, business management, marketing and
4) Have some basic knowledge about Chinese culture, politics, economy and history
would be better.
3. Core Courses
Practice of International Trade
History of Chinese Foreign Trade
Introduction to Chinese Foreign Trade
4. Career Plan
The BA program of International Economics and Trade is designed to train graduates
equipped with solid foundation of field theory on international economics and trade, skills
required for practices on international trade and investment, and skills of multicultural
communication. Program alumni are found to have brilliant skills and sophisticated
communication skills in Chinese, and are thus warmly welcomed by large multinational
corporations, trade companies and financial departments in China, as well as the home
countries of the students. There are also some graduates working for family firms and are
committed to their business relations with China.